Open Gym hours (Ages 6 and up, including adults):
Wednesday 8:00-9:00 and Friday 5:00-8:00
Adult Only Open Gym (Ages 13 and up):
Gymsport offers open gym for any athlete wanting to work on their skills! The cost is $7 per hour.
Are you a gymnast, break dancer, capoeirista, skiier, martial artist, free runner, traceur, dancer or tumbler who needs a safe place to practice new skills? This is definitely the place for you. Please email Coach Lauren if you’d like more information! A completed waiver must be on file for all participants. Click here to complete an online waiver. We no longer accept paper waivers.
Mini Open Gym!
We know some families stretch the age gap between Open Gym and Preschool Playtime. In an effort to let everyone play together, we offer Mini Open Gym on Friday evenings from 4:00 to 5:00 and Sunday mornings from 10:00-12:00. Kids ages 9 and under are welcome to come play for $7 per child per hour.
With safety in mind, children under the age of 6 will be expected to leave at the start of regular Open Gym at 5:00.
Check Out Gymsport’s Tramp Zone!
Our new deck and trampoline zone are now open! Athletes must be over the age of 9 or have a round off two back handsprings to use the new deck equipment.
The cost will be $10 per hour.
This price includes use of the new equipment, plus all of the regular Open Gym activities.
Why the different prices?
- The new area has top of the line equipment – a brand new foam pit, a 60 foot TumblTrak trampoline, a 60 foot rod floor, one Elite Bed trampoline and one Euro/Aussie Bed trampoline (extra air!).
- A coach will be on hand for (minimal) spotting and tumbling advice.
- The number of athletes admitted onto the deck will be limited – meaning more turns, more opportunities to flip, and less worries about running into another tumbler!
Open Gym Rules
- Parent/guardian is responsible for making sure that minors understand these rules.
- We require all participants to prepay. Refunds can be given for hours paid for and not used (unless you are asked to leave).
- No drinks, gum, or food beyond the lobby.
- No outdoor shoes, belt buckles, jewelry or jeans beyond the lobby. You will be restricted to certain equipment if you are wearing unsafe apparel.
- Cheer shoes (that have been worn indoors ONLY) are permitted on the tumbling floors. No shoes are permitted on the deck.
- Please keep shirts on. Your stomach must be covered. Crop tops are not permitted.
- Keep language clean. No profanity.
- Share equipment and take your turn.
- One person at a time on any piece of equipment.
- Absolutely NO spotting other athletes.
- Equipment on the right side of the gym (competitive equipment) is off limits to participants who are not a member of our competitive team.
- No diving head first into the foam pits.
- No horseplay, chasing others or throwing of equipment.
- Only practice skills that you are capable of performing safely. Gymsport staff members have the right to ask you to stop any skill that looks unsafe. Gymsport provides classes and private lessons if you would like to learn new skills.
- Preschool equipment near the lobby is off limits, especially Jungle Gym.
- Use equipment as it is designed to be used. If you are unsure, please ask.
- A separate price applies for use of the trampoline deck. Athletes must be 9 years of age or older to use the deck. Athletes under the age of 9 can use the deck if they can safely perform a round off connected to two back handsprings.