Preschool Playtime Hours:
Monday through Friday, 9:00-1:00
Click here to download our Preschool Playtime waiver to print out, fill out and bring in.
Gymsport has opened its doors for parents to bring in their children (ages 5 and under) for parent-supervised playtime in our exciting Jungle Gym and on our preschool equipment. Come in for a great time at our indoor playground on a rainy or snowy day! This playtime is open to gym members and non-members alike and costs $7 for one hour of play.
Ask about our package deal! Pay $35 and receive 6 hours of playtime!
Have a playgroup or a preschool class? We offer group rates and private play times if you call ahead! Call Coach Tara at 412-220-1195 x 16 to schedule a playdate or ask about our group rates.
Can’t get enough of Gymsport? Check out our fantastic preschool classes!
Preschool Playtime Rules
- A waiver must be on file for anyone entering the gym for Preschool Playtime (this includes adults).
- Children must be supervised at all times by an adult. We recommend you not spend the entire time on your cell phone. Enjoy this quality time with your child!
- Adults are not permitted on the equipment. The trampoline in the Jungle Gym, the zip line and the preschool bars all have a weight limit of 75 lbs. You are responsible for replacing any equipment you have broken.
- Preschool Playtime is limited to the Jungle Gym, the long TumblTrak trampolines, the preschool area in front of the lobby and the purple floor. Preschoolers are not permitted on the large trampoline, vaults, or other competition equipment.
- No shoes, food, drinks, gum, or candy are permitted beyond the lobby. This includes coffee.
- One at a time on all equipment (especially the trampoline in the Jungle Gym).
- Please make sure your child jumps into the pit feet first.
- When using the zip line or bars, please hold small children by the waist. They may not have the motor control to hold on. Pulling their wrist or arm could result in an unintentional bone fracture.
- Changing tables are provided for your convenience in two of the three bathrooms on this side of the gym. Please be courteous and change diapers at these designated areas.
Mini Open Gym!
We know some families stretch the age gap between Open Gym and Preschool Playtime. In an effort to let everyone play together,
we offer Mini Open Gym on Friday evenings from 4:00 to 5:00 and Sunday mornings 10:00-12:00. Kids ages 9 and under are welcome to come play for $7.
With safety in mind, children under the age of 6 will be expected to leave at the start of regular Open Gym at 5:00.