- Instead of a free trial class, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee if a customer is not satisfied within 30 days of the first class.
- Each student’s first month tuition and registration fee are due at the time of registration. Our registration fee pays for mandatory insurance and is paid once a year (with each year starting in September).
- Tuition is due on the 1st of each month. A credit card authorization form MUST be completed and on file at the gym to be used in the case tuition is not paid by the 10th of the month. Tuition not paid in full by the 10th of the month will be charged to the card on file along with a $10 late fee.
- A 2-week written notice is required to quit the program. Please note – If a notice is no received, tuition is due. This notice is to help us ensure that our class ratios stay consistent and so that students on our waiting list get a chance to take an empty spot.
- Tuition for the session is divided into 12 4-week months. Some calendar months may have more than 4 weeks, some may have less. The entire month’s tuition is due regardless of how many calendar weeks are in the month.
- Athletes who register mid-month or mid-year for classes will be prorated the first month only.
- There is a $30 NSF check fee for all returned checks.
- If you turn in your 2-week notice, your spot in class will be given to the next student on the list after that 2 week period is up. We cannot guarantee your spot in class if you should change your mind and decide to remain with the program.
- Gymsport will not refund any amount of tuition for missed classes – set makeup practices will be available.
- Gymsport accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Cash & checks made payable to “Gymsport”. Please place your child’s name on the memo field of your check.
Discounts can be taken for the following:
- Pre-payment of the entire session
- Paying 6 months in advance
- Military families (with valid ID)
- Registering more than one sibling