Mini Open Gym
Mini Open Gym hours (Ages 9 and under)
No Mini Open Gym hours are scheduled for summer.
Pre-Registration required. Can sign up for an hour slot or both hours*.
Maximum of 35 Children
*Card must be on file for ALL participants. We will run the card on file for no shows if they do not call to cancel.
Many families have children who are too old for Preschool Playtime and children too young for Open Gym. Bring everyone together during Mini Open Gym!
Please give us a call at 412-220-1195 if you’d like more information!
A completed waiver must be on file for all participants.
Mini Open Gym Rules
- Parent/guardian is responsible for making sure that minors understand these rules.
- We require all participants to prepay. Refunds can be given for hours paid for and not used (unless you are asked to leave).
- No drinks, gum, or food beyond the lobby. This includes parents with coffee/drinks.
- No outdoor shoes, belt buckles, jewelry or jeans beyond the lobby. You will be restricted to certain equipment if you are wearing unsafe apparel.
- Share equipment and take your turn. One person at a time on any piece of equipment.
- Spotting is not permitted.
- Equipment on the right side of the gym (competitive equipment) is off limits to participants who are not a member of our competitive team.
- No diving head first into the foam pits.
- No horseplay, chasing others or throwing of equipment.
- Only practice skills that you are capable of performing safely. Gymsport staff members have the right to ask you to stop any skill that looks unsafe. Gymsport provides classes and private lessons if you would like to learn new skills.
- Use equipment as it is designed to be used. If you are unsure, please ask.
- Adults are not permitted on the equipment. The trampoline in the Jungle Gym, the zip line and the preschool bars all have a weight limit of 75 lbs. You are responsible for replacing any equipment you have broken.
- The Jungle Gym, the long TumblTrak trampolines, and the preschool area in front of the lobby and the purple floor are for ages 5 and under only. Preschoolers are not permitted on the large trampoline, vaults, or other competition equipment.
- Please make sure your child jumps into the pit feet first.
- When using the zip line or bars, please hold small children by the waist. They may not have the motor control to hold on. Pulling their wrist or arm could result in an unintentional bone fracture.
- Changing tables are provided for your convenience in two bathrooms. Please be courteous and change diapers at these designated areas.