Gymsport Academy Pilot Program
This “new normal” is bringing plenty of challenges to families, and Gymsport wants to help. We are able to provide a large learning space and adult supervision for your children to do their online learning. Starting September 8th, our brand new 12-week pilot program is designed to assist parents who need help during the day while their K-12 children are learning remotely.
We will be offering morning and afternoon sessions Monday – Friday.* Included in these sessions will be a physical activity break within our amazing 36,000 square foot facility.
Our “learning coaches” will be there to ensure every student is logging in and to help with any technical issues or any computer-related problems. Gymsport will not provide school supplies or food (but the Snack Shack will be open for snacks and drinks throughout the day).
Enrollment will be limited, and pre-registration will be required to secure your spot. You can register for one or both sessions a day for as many days as you need. Discounts are available based on your registration. Because this is a pilot program, there may be changes made as circumstances change and we better understand the needs of our attendees and families.
There will be 2 sessions available each day. The daily schedule will include times for activity breaks, and may be changed based on the set schedules as we get more information from the applicable schools for participating children.
*Flexible times may be approved upon request.
One session per day: $35
2 sessions per day: $65
5% sibling discount
10% full week ½ day
10% if enrolled in a class
20% full week full day
10% for team member
**Discounts are not stackable and ONLY available for the Gymsport Academy**
Rules and Policies:
- Parents are responsible for taking each child’s temperature prior to entering the building. If your child has a fever of 100.4 or higher, they will not be permitted to attend.
- If any student is showing any symptoms of COVID-19, they must stay home.
- If a student comes in contact with a person who tests positive, we ask that the student self-quarantines for 14 days.
- All participants are required to wear masks when entering and exiting the building.
- All participants must be enrolled in an online school of their choice. Gymsport is not an educational school and is not responsible for teaching any curriculum.
- Participants should wear “gym friendly” athletic clothes. No zippers, buckles, or jewelry.
- Participants should bring their own lunch, snacks, and drinks in a lunch box. Our water fountains are not available per guidance from the governor. The Snack Shack will be open throughout the day.
- Participants must bring headphones for their computers and any necessary chargers.
- Make sure all computers are fully charged before coming.
- Students should have all of their login information available and written down.
- Before coming to the gym, we recommend that you speak to your child about what they will be doing during the day.
- Learning Coaches are here to supervise and troubleshoot. Teaching and tutoring are ultimately the responsibility of your child’s online school system.